| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:18 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: local organic lunch raw food cart
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:11 pm 
Tofu Pup

Hello PPK,

A friend of mine directed me to this forum because he thought yall might fancy my business. I am currently running a crowd funding campaign on kickstarter (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/170 ... anic-lunch) so I can have the momentum I need this year to keep my head above water and provide people with the raw vegan organic gluten free non-GMO and mostly local food they deserve to see on the street. Here is my mission statement!

LOCAL ORGANIC LUNCH is a food cart that will reside in the business district of downtown Denver, CO. We provide inspired local and organic salads, raw finger foods, hummus and raw desserts. Every single thing we provide is made by hand from raw organic ingredients. Our salad dressings and hummus are no different, if we need to make a dressing more sweet we add sweeter vegetables or fruits.

Our mission is to provide a fresh and healthy lunch that will assist in stimulating not only your mind and body but the community around you.

Every single thing we offer is: raw, vegan, organic, non-GMO, gluten free and intelligently designed for the specifics of the human body.

FRESH, RAW, BIOAVAILABLE.
EVERYTHING.

-------------------------------------------

Any questions, comments or concerns are absolutely welcome!

Thanks PPK,
David Backus