| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:08 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: Bad kitties!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:57 pm 
Should Write a Goddam Book Already

Thanks! His ears are peachy pink, so we named him Momotaro (peach boy).

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:38 am 
Chard Martyr

Puddy and I had a war this morning! She wanted her breakfast so badly. Here are her tactics to convince me to feed her:

1) Jump on me and walk all over me numerous times, purring in my ear and kneading my bladder so I get up to pee (HOW DOES SHE KNOW TO DO THESE THINGS?).
2) Munching on houseplants to emphasize how famished she is.
3) sound effects for every move she makes.
4) staring at her food dish and meowing.
5) chewing on plastic bags to let me know how starving she is and threaten me that she'll actually eat plastic and it is my fault.
6) eating ants in the bathroom when I finally get up to let me know how starving she is.
7) and finally, letting me sleep past my ideal wake-up time for work because she is blissed out after eating and has no further use for me.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:48 pm 
Not NOT A Furry

AW Puddy!
Zelda made a stew in her water bowl by adding a couple pawfuls of food to it. Bon Appetite, Huxley!

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:47 am 
Chard Martyr

julialegume wrote:
AW Puddy!
Zelda made a stew in her water bowl by adding a couple pawfuls of food to it. Bon Appetite, Huxley!

Puddy will be ruining your sleep in just a matter of days! Bring Huxley so we can all elope together.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:32 pm 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

Lovie always drinks water from my cups. I give her bowls of water all around the apartment, but as soon as she sees me put a cup down, she goes right for it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:44 am 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

Loulou vomited on my phone!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:57 am 
Drinks Wild Tofurkey

fisticuffs wrote:
Loulou vomited on my phone!

Bad kitty! Did it go into all the hard-to-clean crevices?

I once had a kitty (that I was cat sitting) vomit down the back of my computer monitor. It was one of those old, tube models with lots of holes in it. That was fun.

I'd rather have a cupcake and a matte stomach. - Desdemona

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:01 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

It seems fine! It wasn't a lot. But it WAS in the middle of the night.

Yeah, that's happened to me too. She liked sitting on that old monitor so eventually... barf. And when I got a newer one, she was like 'wait, I can't sit on this anymore?' She tried, oh she tried.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:46 pm 
Should Write a Goddam Book Already

We moved into a little apartment and no longer have a garage so all our bikes are in the living room. So they're now a super fancy climbing apparatis for Frisbee. He left them alone at first but now he thinks they're a shortcut to the window. He's only knocked one down so far. He keeps rubbing along them though and now has splotches of bike grease on him.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:11 am 
Not NOT A Furry

Zelda's poop was stuck to her ... so she just got a shower! Ewwww

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:55 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

I have a gigantic litter box. In fact, it's one of those under-the-bed sweater storage box thingies, without the lid. One of my cats is a bit on the larger side (Maine Coon) and she just can't fit in regular-sized litter boxes.

Despite the fact that this box has ample room for her, she still goes to the very edge of one of the corners to do her business. Usually this means her butt is sticking out and she ends up pooping beside the box. Why??? You have so much room!

http://veganforthewin.wordpress.com

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:13 pm 
Heart of Vegan Marshmallow

lobsteriffic wrote:
I have a gigantic litter box. In fact, it's one of those under-the-bed sweater storage box thingies, without the lid. One of my cats is a bit on the larger side (Maine Coon) and she just can't fit in regular-sized litter boxes.

Despite the fact that this box has ample room for her, she still goes to the very edge of one of the corners to do her business. Usually this means her butt is sticking out and she ends up pooping beside the box. Why??? You have so much room!

I actually know this! Animals that use their feces to scent mark try to get it on the highest point possible. A cat who does this will crepe high on the walls o their litter box. She's probably aiming to get it up on the edge but is aiming just a touch too far out.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:17 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

Olive attacks my girlfriend's feet every single night she sleeps here and she has all these scratches on her ankles now.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:08 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

Moon wrote:
lobsteriffic wrote:

I actually know this! Animals that use their feces to scent mark try to get it on the highest point possible. A cat who does this will crepe high on the walls o their litter box. She's probably aiming to get it up on the edge but is aiming just a touch too far out.

thank you! I'm glad there is a reason and it's not just her being crazy!

http://veganforthewin.wordpress.com

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:46 am 
Huffs Nutritional Yeast

Pumpkin has started biting through phone chargers. We are down 7 chargers now, and I have had to switch to an old nokia until I can buy a new charger for my smartphone after she bit through my last spliced charger.

She also bit through the charger for my boyfriend's tablet computer while it was charging. The thing won't turn on. Hopefully it can be fixed. Bad kitty!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:48 am 
Not a creepy cheese pocket person

I woke up this morning to cat vomit a few inches from my head AND a dead bug by my feet. Cats are such jerks.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:53 pm 
Nailed to the V

mollyjade wrote:
I woke up this morning to cat vomit a few inches from my head AND a dead bug by my feet. Cats are such jerks.

Aw, this is kinda cute. I'm sorry I puked on your pillow- here's a bug I killed for you.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:57 pm 
Nailed to the V

My one cat refused to let me sleep late this morning. Her and her sister had been fed and watered and given a cuddle - but no mommy, I don't care if you'd had no sleep, this is not the routine -you must be out of bed, Now!!

Once I was up, she didn't even want any attention. She just crawled in her new favourite laundry basket and went to sleep. You couldn't have done that anyway and let me sleep?! - bad kitty!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:01 pm 
No-pants hermit 4 lyfe

my cat was walking across my face in the middle of the night (totally normal) and her foot slipped and tore my lower lip open, and now i have a half-inch scab. it stopped bleeding quickly enough, but when i went back to sleep i had a dream about one of my high school english teachers stitching my face together with a needle and thread in the janitor's closet, and that was probably worse than the actual wound. i love my cat, but, man, she roughs me up. this is my first facial injury in a long time, but my arms are all scratched up right now from her kicking during her dream battles. the night terrors aren't her fault, but stepping on my face was a choice.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:53 pm 
Naked Under Apron

ouch! scratches on lips are so sensitive (anytime i've had one it itches like crazy!). too funny the incident was incorporated into your dream. eep!

i have a permanent scar on my leg from where ms. cat (she's my profile pic) got uber scared and scampered off of my lap many, many years ago. she's no longer with us (we had to let her go two augusts ago. i miss her big orange self), but i have this rock'n scar that reminds me of her every day. <3

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:51 pm 
Saggy Butt

The cat puked on the couch, but the dog got to it before I did, so there was very little cleaning left to do. Yay! Also, yuck.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:50 pm 
Kitchens Planning Manchester

I was having a nice snug-fest with Benjamin and then he got jumpy and moved a bit away from me and put his ears back, so I just stayed where I was, and he lunged at me, knocked my glasses off and gave me a cut on my eyebrow. Jerk. And since it's a face-wound it keeps bleeding even though it really isn't that bad. Someone is getting his nails trimmed today and may be getting put back in softpaws if he can't behave.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:43 pm 
Not NOT A Furry

HUXLEY LICKED THE CAST IRON GRILL PAN. for a long time.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:07 pm 
Heart of Vegan Marshmallow

julialegume wrote:
HUXLEY LICKED THE CAST IRON GRILL PAN. for a long time.

I laughed kind of really hard at this.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:27 am 
Naked Under Apron

Louie and Milton are fighting! Well, I don't think it's serious fighting, but Milton's cute little white nose is getting scratched up. It's his own fault for wrestling with Louie whose favorite movie is the back foot kick, but still. Milton looks like an alley cat with those battle wounds! Louie might have some scratches too but I can't tell on this black coat.

Louie is getting neutered in a week so I'm hoping this means they will both calm down a bit. I've caught Louie humping Milton with his lipstick out a couple of times now, which is likely the reason for the wrestling.

As an aside...this kitten has a huge penis.

Profile WWW  

Reply to topic  [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next