| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:33 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3625 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124 ... 145  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Crush Thread
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:15 pm 
Kitchens Planning Manchester

Shantylass wrote:
Yesterday I posted a picture of my new glasses and she sent me a message saying "I think you're cute...in case you haven't come to that conclusion already."
So obviously I squealed and jumped up and down a lot and then replied that it was mutual and we've been messaging back and forth (not in a hugely flirty way, BUT STILL).

Cute cute cute!

I guess I have a Twitter now

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:51 am 
Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan

I feel like such a stereotype: I have a crush on a dude and a lady, both of whom are in long term relationships with other people. (Dinner with the lady last night! And an upcoming bike-venture with the dude! I keep hoping these activities will transform the feeling of "crush" into "friend", but no dice yet.)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:54 am 
Saggy Butt

My crush is a blushing princess in a tower and I am 99.999% certain it will be at least five or ten years until we are both in the same phase enough to be able to have a real romantic/sexual relationship work between us, but he's amazing anyway.

And I might be living with him in the near future. Uh. Oops.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:10 pm 
Level 7 Vegan

Bah. My crush- who I had an AMAZING first date with- called me today and said as much as he's into me, he got overexcited and realized he shouldn't have asked me out because he just doesn't have time, in between work/school/band. I'm upset, but also, like...I have the same commitments as you. All I wanted was to have a dandy time getting to know you slowly. So I told him that and am hoping he responds with "Yeah, okay, let's do the casual/relaxed thing." 'Cause I really...like him.

The Oxford Imposition: http://theoxfordimposition.wordpress.com

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:37 pm 
Because Bob Barker Told Me To

Man. My crush is leaving the country tomorrow, and I was sure I wouldn't talk to him before then. Then he surprised me with a phone call. He could only talk for 9 minutes, and the reception was terrible... but...I am SO SWOONY and smiley right now! Ack!

Dear Nora: My cat's advice column (really)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:19 am 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

I need to get out more and find myself a crush...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:26 pm 
Sick of Cupcakes

Is it weird that I get absurdly gleeful when my crush likes my FB status? Yeah, it's weird.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:37 pm 
Huffs Nooch

choirqueer wrote:
Is it weird that I get absurdly gleeful when my crush likes my FB status? Yeah, it's weird.

No, it's not weird. I get hugely excited whenever someone I like likes something I've posted.
Or if it is weird, then at least there is one other person in the universe who does the same thing.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:55 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

99% sure internet crush is one-sided. I'm having a great time, though - so until this passes, I'm enjoying myself. Sometimes it hurts a bit, but such is life.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:27 am 
Dead by dawn

choirqueer wrote:

If you're weird, I'm even weirder. I would get absurdly gleeful at the mere sight of his name there for awhile. If he liked my fb status, even better.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:44 pm 
Huffs Nooch

We went out for dinner tonight which was super fun, we talked a lot and then she came back to my room to meet my foster-baby snake (he belongs to a mutual friend of ours, but lives with me right now) and we played with him and talked more, then we hugged and she left.
So it appears that not only am I incompetent at flirting in anything other than text-based communication, she might have similar difficulties. This is DIFFICULT.
But it was super fun and we were all "let's do this more often" and such and she was like "talk tomorrow?" (yes. duh.) soooooo.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:50 am 
Kitchens Planning Manchester

choirqueer wrote:

Gosh no, I get downright giddy over this.

I guess I have a Twitter now

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:33 am 
Drinks Wild Tofurkey

I have a new work crush! He's moving in a couple months, so it's definitely not going anywhere other than crushland. But I'm pretty sure it's mutual. He said I looked nice when we went out to dinner, noticed and complimented my toenail polish the next day, and said several times that he liked going on the work trip with me. That's all positive indicators, right? Right.

And he's cuuuuuuuuute!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:34 am 
Drinks Wild Tofurkey

And he's started texting me! Did I mention that his is super good looking? Because, oh my goodness.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:06 pm 

The crush I visited a couple weeks ago is now traveling around far-off countries and it pretty unreachable for the next two months. No idea what is happening there.

In the meantime, I'm crushing on a new friend. He's not in a place where he can date anyone right now (and he'd probably be a bad match for me anyway, when I really think about it), so it's pretty "safe" to just flirt with him and think a bunch about how cute he is. OMG he's so cute!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:04 am 
Addicted to B12 Enemas

Thursday may be the last time I see my crush. It makes me sad. I've never felt this way with someone before. Our friendship came so easily. I feel like I can be myself with him and that's something I've never felt with anyone is less than a year.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:55 pm 

I just watched my crush (who is far-away traveling) stalk my blog from Germany.. through Poland and Russia.. and into Sweden. I love the "stats" page so much right now.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:54 pm 

takecare wrote:
In the meantime, I'm crushing on a new friend. He's not in a place where he can date anyone right now (and he'd probably be a bad match for me anyway, when I really think about it), so it's pretty "safe" to just flirt with him and think a bunch about how cute he is. OMG he's so cute!

This dreamboat and I just spent 3 hours walking around my city. It was extraordinarily nice. *swoon*

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:34 am 
WELFARIST!

I have a teeeeeeny tiiiiiiiiiny crush on a student in the art department. I met him when he installed his portfolio review and at first I was really irritated with myself because most of those students are at least 10 years younger than me and I'm not into younger guys at all, but then I talked to him a bunch because his work was awesome and learned that he's a senior transfer student who took a few years off in between schools, so that puts him much closer to my age. Today I saw him waiting for the elevator as I was walking into the building and totally hurried so I could ride it up with him and talked to him about how his review went. He's just kind of adorable and skinny and wears plaid shirts and has a cute face and is a great artist.

But I am totally not going to act on that at all, because things with my dude are going really well. A girl can look, right? Haha

I think the assistant at the other gallery has a crush on me...hopefully that doesn't get weird. He facebook messaged me last night because we're both in the process of buying a used car and the stress of all of it, blah blah, but so I talked to him for awhile back and forth and then put down my iPod and walked away because I was hanging out with my dude and we were having fun. Then this morning, I had a message from him that said sorry if he seemed like he was creeping, that even though he doesn't know me that well that he thinks I'm awesome. Eep. I wasn't trying to send any sort of message like I was into him, because I think he's cool, but again, my guy! I felt kind of bad, like he sent that message and then I never responded, but I sent him one this morning that said I didn't think he was creeping. And that was it. We'll see how this goes. One must tread carefully.

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:59 am 
Plays The Sims 2 religiously

I'm finding myself kind of crushing on the musical director for this play I'm in. He's so fraking adorable. And talented. And makes this amazing facial expression that's like both sassy and deeply caring at the same time. And a trans guy. Ugh loins. Found out today that he has a partner and noticed even that he has a wedding band on, too. Was relieved about that because I'm very happily still crushing (and loving!) on my guy, so now the crush can feel more 100% not possible and just silly fun rather than with a hint of "maybe I should pull this off?" (My guy and I are still not 100% sure we're going to do the monogamy thing, though we are at the moment) (and I kind of want to keep it that way) (well, until I get alone in a room with a sexy guy, then I question... heh)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:35 am 
Not NOT A Furry

Mars wrote:
I'm finding myself kind of crushing on the musical director for this play I'm in. He's so fraking adorable. And talented. And makes this amazing facial expression that's like both sassy and deeply caring at the same time. And a trans guy. Ugh loins. Found out today that he has a partner and noticed even that he has a wedding band on, too. Was relieved about that because I'm very happily still crushing (and loving!) on my guy, so now the crush can feel more 100% not possible and just silly fun rather than with a hint of "maybe I should pull this off?" (My guy and I are still not 100% sure we're going to do the monogamy thing, though we are at the moment) (and I kind of want to keep it that way) (well, until I get alone in a room with a sexy guy, then I question... heh)

What play are you doing?

-alice1drland

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:13 am 
Plays The Sims 2 religiously

fetalexplosion wrote:
What play are you doing?

On just a little something about a group of intergalactic queer thespians who crash land on an oppressed capitalistic planet and totally rock their world. I play a member of a boy band who are like guardian angels to the main character. Similar to those three girls in 'little shop of horrors' but with a 'beauty school dropout' vibe. ;P

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:07 pm 
Emotionally Allergic to Dairy

Mars wrote:
fetalexplosion wrote:
What play are you doing?

On just a little something about a group of intergalactic queer thespians who crash land on an oppressed capitalistic planet and totally rock their world. I play a member of a boy band who are like guardian angels to the main character. Similar to those three girls in 'little shop of horrors' but with a 'beauty school dropout' vibe. ;P

I really need to make a trip to Portland.

Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:23 pm 
Just Loathin' Around!

Mars wrote:
fetalexplosion wrote:
What play are you doing?

Let us know where and when. I'll try to come see it. I haven't see you in ages.

Panda With Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:23 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

yes, definitely crushing a little!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3625 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124 ... 145  Next