| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Alright PPK...who has garlic in their vajayjay right now
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:58 pm 
ol' garly cooch

I CANNOT BELIEVE I JUST NOW DISCOVERED THIS THREAD!

That is all.

Sincerely,

Ol' Garly Cooch

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:23 am 
Addicted to B12 Enemas

I don't have any vag garlic at the moment, but I had some in a few weeks ago.

It usually works for me, but my last yeast infection was really hellish and garlic did nothing... I ended up trying a new method that works wonders though... fill up a bathtub with warm water, add cups of apple cider vinegar, and have a good soak. The first vinegar bath cleared it up, but I took a second the next day just to be sure.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:08 am 
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals

I have never had a yeast infection before. Now I feel like I am missing out. :(

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:30 am 
Dying from Nooch Lung

choirqueer wrote:
I have never had a yeast infection before. Now I feel like I am missing out. :(

OMG, You are not missing out!!!!! I wouldn't wish a case of the yeasties on my worst enemy!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:32 pm 
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals

I'm kind of tempted to just try the garlic thing anyway, but I think I might become a menace to society if I did that. It would probably just raise my garlic emissions level from an 8 to an 11 (on a scale from 1-10).

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:33 pm 
Dildo Queen

i always wanted to try the bath with some ACV, but was paranoid it wouldn't work. maybe i'll try it if i get another one.
i have some garlic in right now. i have a super mild yeasty beastie but it's there and i've been cleaning myself with acv all day. had garlic in last night, have it in now, i'll sleep with it but i'm running out of garlic and only have a few skinnyskinny cloves left! i hope they work.

i quit taking BC so this is my first month not on it, i'm disappointed i got another yeast infection but i guess the stuff is still in my system, i'm hoping it eventually goes away and i never get them again. i'm lucky this time, it's super mild espesh compared to my last one, but boy. it's irritating.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:56 am 
Keepin' It Seal

I think I have a yeast infection! So excited to try this. Now, should I do one clove or more? How often do I change it? Should I avoid my garlic that has already started sprouting?

Sorry if these questions are asked on every page, but it's 6 pages!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:55 pm 
Dildo Queen

joyful girl - just do one clove at a time and change it every few hours, unless you're sleeping with it in. it's tricky to walk around throughout the day and do shiitake with a clove in, because it'll slip out, so it's easiest if you're at home...though this is two days late so you've probably already discovered this by now and i think if your garlic has started sprouting so it might be kind of old and therefore not as potent? i try to always use fresh garlic.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:17 am 
Keepin' It Seal

Thanks! I ended up buying fresh garlic. and I "wore" it to work. I didn't realize how slippy it would be. I kept running to the bathroom to shove it back in. But it worked! Didn't get garlic breath though, which I had been kind of hoping for...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:01 am 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

so, i'm garlicin' it up right now. keep your fingers crossed for this to work. i've been battling nasty yeast infections for months now - actually ended up being on some sort of pills i had to take weekly.. i just wanna be all hippie and beat this one with garlic!

ps. totally having garlic breath.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:49 pm 
Dildo Queen

i totally had garlic breath when i put one in earlier today...and uhghhhh i have another one!! but i think i've found that for me, it's a combination of birth control pills and a poor immune system - i've been getting sick like once a month-every two months (with a cold usually) for the past ten months, and it's all been since i moved out of my parents' house that i started taking BC and getting sick constantly when i never used to. because i have a cold that developed on saturday and heyyy here's a forking yeast infection again! and last time i had a cold i got one. i'm drinking lots of echinacea tea hoping it'll all go away. :(
plus i'm getting my period right now...fork it all. >:[ i stopped taking BC about two months ago so i reckon there's still something residual in my system that is causing the imbalance for an infection, hoping it'll go away within a few months....

good luck with yours, smoothie! i really want my garlic to work too, because i'm sick of paying $25 for a pill every time

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:37 pm 
used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16

I often frequent fmylife.com while at work and am bored. Saw this today and instantly thought of the ppk.

Quote:
Today, I was sitting the living room, when my mom commented on the smell of garlic in the air. After ten minutes of searching for the source, she gave up. I was too embarrassed to admit that I'd tried using garlic to cure my yeast infection. FML

The day Joy stops coming out of my anus is the day that something else awesome stops doing whatever it is also doing. - Mars

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:24 am 
Baking In The Flavor

I dont know if anyone has said this... but I've read that garlic in the vajayjay is BAD. Especially if you knick the garlic so that the 'juices' come out. Please guys be careful. You can do damage in there, and any burning feeling is probably not good. I've tried it personally, it hurt like hell, and my candida always came back.

Instead, just eat a shiitake load of it. Like several cloves a day, w/ ACV. (I do it all the time) And use coconut oil in there-- gentle, non irritating, and it works. Freeze it in a tampon first if you have to.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:14 pm 

I just shoved my first ever piece of garlic up my vag! I started feeling the yeastie beasties come on this morning and Mr. Shankly just talked me into it. I can feel it in there. My garlic virginity is gone! Hopefully this infection will be soon, too!

The day Joy stops coming out of my anus is the day that something else awesome stops doing whatever it is also doing. - Mars

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:15 am 
Keepin' It Seal

Exciting, VFR! Good luck!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:45 am 
Had sex with a vampire that sparkles.

jaine-pie wrote:
I dont know if anyone has said this... but I've read that garlic in the vajayjay is BAD. Especially if you knick the garlic so that the 'juices' come out. Please guys be careful. You can do damage in there, and any burning feeling is probably not good. I've tried it personally, it hurt like hell, and my candida always came back.

Instead, just eat a shiitake load of it. Like several cloves a day, w/ ACV. (I do it all the time) And use coconut oil in there-- gentle, non irritating, and it works. Freeze it in a tampon first if you have to.

Sticking garlic in your vagina is dangerous, try a frozen oily tampon instead!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:24 pm 
Angrily Posting on Facebook

Man, I haven't had a dose of thrush since becoming vegan. I badly have wanted to try this out.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:13 pm 
WELFARIST!

Stick it up there just for fun!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:57 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

I've never even heard of this! I feel so sheltered.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:52 am 
Angrily Posting on Facebook

Mr. Shankly wrote:
Stick it up there just for fun!

Don't tempt me!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:45 pm 

So I'm suffering from a UTI.... I rarely get them, and when I do they are very mild so at the first sign of one I self treat with cranberry, echinacea, golden seal, shiitake tons of water and vitamin c and I'm back to normal in 36 hours or so. It started last week and lasted a little longer than usual but it went away. Or so I thought... It came back Sunday, really aggressively, boring story even more boring, self treatment isn't working this time (and a co-worker told me about her friends uti horror story that scared the shiitake out of me) so I sucked it up and went to the walk in tonight after work. They prescribed me antibiotics and she suggested I take probiotics with it to avoid a yeast infection, which I will obvs do, but I am still scared I will end up with the yeasties again anyways. Would shoving some garlic up there while I sleep tonight also help prevent it???? Or should I avoid garlic up there unless I start sensing another yeast infection?

My poor vagina needs a break! I had the yeasties 2 weeks ago, immediately followed by my period and now this gd uti!

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 11:39 am 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

Seriously, I have a yeast infection at least once a month. This is not normal, right? My doctor says that some women just gets them often, but I am not cool with this. i'm garlickin' it up right now, but ugh.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:29 pm 
Baking In The Flavor

You guise really gotta just try fem-dophilus probiotics. Life-saver. I'd be loosing my friggin mind right now if I didn't take those.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:31 pm 
Baking In The Flavor

Fee wrote:
jaine-pie wrote:

Sticking garlic in your vagina is dangerous, try a frozen oily tampon instead!

haha I meant you can fill the applicator with coconut oil and freeze it so that it solidifies before inserting it, not soak a tampon in coconut oil. Coconut oil is perfectly safe to use in this way, it's non irritating, won't mess with your vaginal PH, and it is anti-fungal. It's also great for lube (not with latex condoms)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:07 pm 
Dr Bronners, MD

I'm pretty sure my Diva Cup is giving me the yeasties. This is the second or third month in a row that I've gotten an infection in the last couple days of my period. Which is super dumb since that's the reason I switched over from tampons in the first place. Anyway, just ordered a new one, in case some residual yeast was sticking to it and I was self sabotaging. Regardless, garlic in the vagina right now. Have awful garlic breath. Might stick some coconut oil in there as well, cover all my bases. I guess there is one advantage to my guy being so stressed that he doesn't wanna get in the sack...I don't have to explain to him that a) I have a yeast infection or that b) I have garlic in my vagina. He's already used to me having garlic breath.

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next