| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:53 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 676 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 28  Next
 Post subject: Re: The confessional
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:13 pm 
And you never will.

My confession: I'm addicted to Free Cell. Yes, the computer card game. It's kind of ridiculous. My best time ever was 1:04, and now I really want to get it under a minute, but what an idiotic, pointless goal to have.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:59 pm 
Should Write a Goddam Book Already

choirqueer wrote:
rachell37 wrote:
I was scratching my ear and discovered a rich deposit of earwax. When I pulled it out, my hair got in the way, and I dragged a big wodge of earwax through my hair. And then it got all over my fingers when I was trying to get it out. So gross.

My confession: my first reaction on reading this was "DUDE, AWESOME!!" before I realized that it was supposed to be "ew".

Likewise. There is something so satisfying to me about unexpected globs of earwax.

http://toocheapforpinenuts.wordpress.com/

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:35 pm 
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals

allularpunk wrote:
I have the hugest internet friend crush on ndpittman! There, I said it! I've been feeling it ever since she starting commenting on my facebook photos of sandwiches and then those photos of the PPKers in Boston and her cute little face and ugh! Sorry I'm such a creep, ndpittman, but I want to be your friend IRL!

She's even cuter in real life (like most PPKers as far as I can tell)! :D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:00 am 
Not NOT A Furry

butterbobbin wrote:
choirqueer wrote:
rachell37 wrote:
I was scratching my ear and discovered a rich deposit of earwax. When I pulled it out, my hair got in the way, and I dragged a big wodge of earwax through my hair. And then it got all over my fingers when I was trying to get it out. So gross.

My confession: my first reaction on reading this was "DUDE, AWESOME!!" before I realized that it was supposed to be "ew".

Likewise. There is something so satisfying to me about unexpected globs of earwax.

Do we have a 'gross things that excite us' thread? If not, we need one, because I LOVE gross stuff like this. My sweetie used those ear cleaning drops and he told me about the huge blobs that came out, and I was so disappointed that I wasn't home to see them. Because I'M GROSS.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:42 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

SassyOh wrote:
Do we have a 'gross things that excite us' thread? If not, we need one, because I LOVE gross stuff like this. My sweetie used those ear cleaning drops and he told me about the huge blobs that came out, and I was so disappointed that I wasn't home to see them. Because I'M GROSS.

OH MY GOD! I am a total zit popper and black head picker. Don't even get me started on things like earwax.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:49 pm 
Nailed to the V

WHEEL OF FORTUNE IS MY SECOND FAVORITE TV SHOW. Judge Judy is my first favorite.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:52 pm 
Bathes in Braggs

I DVR Jeopardy. I experience mild panic if I don't see it on my DVR queue because the prez is making a speech or aomething. I hear Alex is retiring soon, and am not sure how I will cope.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:43 pm 
Dead by dawn

I don't think he's retiring until like 2015 (maybe it's next year?) We've got some time to learn some coping mechanisms!

My confession of the day is that I often ask Amos nonsensical questions like, "Amos! Where are your underpants?" He doesn't have any underpants. Because he's a dog.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:37 am 
Heart of Vegan Marshmallow

monkeytoes wrote:
I don't think he's retiring until like 2015 (maybe it's next year?) We've got some time to learn some coping mechanisms!

My confession of the day is that I often ask Amos nonsensical questions like, "Amos! Where are your underpants?" He doesn't have any underpants. Because he's a dog.

Like!

I'd rather have a cupcake and a matte stomach. - Desdemona

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:52 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

I confess to having no idea what kitten mittens are, and why that description shows up in spam for UK custom kitchens.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:51 am 
No-pants hermit 4 lyfe

Moon wrote:
I confess to having no idea what kitten mittens are, and why that description shows up in spam for UK custom kitchens.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:15 am 
Dr Bronners, MD

acr wrote:
Moon wrote:

Approve.

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:15 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

acr wrote:
Moon wrote:

That is the definition of edutainment, right there. Thank you.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:30 pm 
Not NOT A Furry

I used to feel like a lazy person if I ever answered the door for UPS or Fedex while still in my PJs if it was past like 10 am. USED TO. Now, I pretty much don't care as long as I'm all covered up. Today it's a button up top and capri pant bottoms in a blue paisley pattern. Why wear real clothes at home when PJs are much more comfy?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:43 pm 
Inflexitarian

Moon wrote:
OH MY GOD! I am a total zit popper and black head picker. Don't even get me started on things like earwax.

um...yes...major guilty here. I have a thing for zits. I have to pop them. It's compulsive. Majorly. I have a student I just want to pop the crepe out of his nose, and it's infuriating that I can't.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:30 pm 
Discovered unobtainium

Freetahtah wrote:
I used to feel like a lazy person if I ever answered the door for UPS or Fedex while still in my PJs if it was past like 10 am. USED TO. Now, I pretty much don't care as long as I'm all covered up. Today it's a button up top and capri pant bottoms in a blue paisley pattern. Why wear real clothes at home when PJs are much more comfy?

I've never understood this. My first stop when I get home from work is to put comfy stuff on. Molly doesn't like this because she thinks first stop needs to be going upstairs to say hello to her, but nope: pj bottoms!

My last roommate never even took his shoes off. He spent all evening lounging around in his button down shirts or polos and dress shoes. Watching him always made me feel like I had an itchy bra on to go take off. By contrast, his boyfriend, who wore very spiffy stuff out, wore pjs and lounge clothes grungier and holier than mine. Very hilarious pair watching a movie on a Saturday night.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:05 pm 
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals

I definitely stepped out on my balcony today in just boxers and a t-shirt to determine how much additional clothing I really needed to put on today. Usually I at least throw a pair of shorts on when I do this but I just couldn't be bothered today.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:10 pm 
Plays The Sims 2 religiously

I've definitely taken out trash in my undies before.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:58 pm 
Nailed to the V

assilembob wrote:
Moon wrote:

um...yes...major guilty here. I have a thing for zits. I have to pop them. It's compulsive. Majorly. I have a student I just want to pop the crepe out of his nose, and it's infuriating that I can't.

Okay, I feel like I can say this now: I'm compulsive about plucking hairs out of the mole on my temple and the mole on my forearm. When I see people with moles, I find myself thinking about what it would be like to pluck hairs out of them. (I don't think I'd actually want to though?)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:50 am 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

I feel you! I pick at the extra skin on my cuticles like mad. I get distracted in class cos i'm too busy trying to pluck out extra skin. I have this pair of superpointy tweezers that ROCK. I feel too gross to pluck at dead skin in public, so i hide in the bathroom. I know that if i just stopped pulling out all the dead skin for a week and moisturized my fingers, the dead skin would go away but i pick at it anyways because it's fun.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:21 pm 
Mispronounces Daiya

lavawitch wrote:
Freetahtah wrote:

I've never understood this. My first stop when I get home from work is to put comfy stuff on. Molly doesn't like this because she thinks first stop needs to be going upstairs to say hello to her, but nope: pj bottoms!

My last roommate never even took his shoes off. He spent all evening lounging around in his button down shirts or polos and dress shoes. Watching him always made me feel like I had an itchy bra on to go take off. By contrast, his boyfriend, who wore very spiffy stuff out, wore pjs and lounge clothes grungier and holier than mine. Very hilarious pair watching a movie on a Saturday night.

I'm in PJs the second I get in the door too - the cat isn't a fan of this. My last roommate was a lot like yours. She spent an entire evening watching TV in a poofy dress and heels. HEELS. What?!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:52 am 
Moving To Sheepshead Bay

My spouse was always a walnut hater. Sometimes I found this frustrating when I found an interesting recipe with walnuts and couldn't make it to share. But mostly I was very comfortable knowing that all the walnuts were mine. Then last night we were sitting on the couch and I got the shocking news: "Guess what? I like walnuts now!" I should be happy, and I am, but I must confess I'm a little annoyed that I'll have to share the walnuts now!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:03 pm 
Lubes With Earth Balance

I shamelessly pee in the shower. I've read my sister's private journal several times (not recently, I might add)
I sometimes forget to walk the dog.

Yeah, I'm a bad person.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:19 pm 
Saggy Butt

Peeing in the shower can help prevent foot fungus!

I confess that I ate half a pizza for breakfast today, after sleeping until half past noon. For like the third or tenth day in a row. Well, the sleeping until noon. The leftover pizza was a one-off.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:17 pm 
Nailed to the V

I play Magic. And I pee in the shower. Peeing standing up feels nice.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 676 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 28  Next