| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45612 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1407, 1408, 1409, 1410, 1411, 1412, 1413 ... 1825  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:08 pm 
Online
Dr Bronners, MD
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:08 pm
Posts: 4778
Location: WV
DarthCupcake wrote:
raspberrycomplaint wrote:
Right as I finished my supper, my mom called and said she was going to get a sandwich and asked if I wanted one. Two suppers tonight!


Always accept sandwiches!


Kindred spirits!

_________________
But if one were to tickle Pluto, I suspect that it might very quietly laugh. - pandacookie

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua


Awesome. Vegan. Rad.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:18 pm 
Online
Flat Chesty McNoBoobs
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:41 am
Posts: 7250
Location: Portland
Boyfriend posted a thing to our local bike racing association mailing list a couple days ago about how we're looking for a place. A guy emailed us shortly after about an opening in a four-plex he owns. He suggested we take a ride by it, and let him know if we want to come by and take a look inside. We rode by this morning, and it looks perfect. We really, really want it. I really, really hope it works out, because I really am ready for us to be in our very own place!

_________________
If you spit on my food I will blow your forking head off, you filthy shitdog. - Mumbles
Don't you know that vegan meat is the gateway drug to chicken addiction? Because GMO and trans-fats. - kaerlighed


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:34 pm 
Offline
Mediocre Tart
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:55 pm
Posts: 4598
Location: Scotland
jordanpattern wrote:
Boyfriend posted a thing to our local bike racing association mailing list a couple days ago about how we're looking for a place. A guy emailed us shortly after about an opening in a four-plex he owns. He suggested we take a ride by it, and let him know if we want to come by and take a look inside. We rode by this morning, and it looks perfect. We really, really want it. I really, really hope it works out, because I really am ready for us to be in our very own place!

And what if i posted that Marmite already? YOU ARE SO SELFISH!!

_________________
"Because sure, I like David Bowie, but not that much."

"I will take a drugged, sex-crazed, punk rock commie over Mrs. Thatch any day of the week" - Vantine


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:38 pm 
Online
Dr Bronners, MD
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:08 pm
Posts: 4778
Location: WV
interrobang?! wrote:
jordanpattern wrote:
Boyfriend posted a thing to our local bike racing association mailing list a couple days ago about how we're looking for a place. A guy emailed us shortly after about an opening in a four-plex he owns. He suggested we take a ride by it, and let him know if we want to come by and take a look inside. We rode by this morning, and it looks perfect. We really, really want it. I really, really hope it works out, because I really am ready for us to be in our very own place!

And what if i posted that Marmite already? YOU ARE SO SELFISH!!


Ahem. Is that really...likely? ;)

And hooray for possible new place, jopa!

_________________
But if one were to tickle Pluto, I suspect that it might very quietly laugh. - pandacookie

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua


Awesome. Vegan. Rad.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:25 pm 
Offline
Dying from Nooch Lung
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:30 pm
Posts: 3208
Location: Almost Boston
My mom is watching The Voice, and she just said, "Adam Levine and Usher are two fine lookin' men. Just sayin'. I may be old, but I still know a nice piece of asparagus when I see one." I am dying laughing.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:26 pm 
Online
Dr Bronners, MD
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:08 pm
Posts: 4778
Location: WV
I get to spend the night alone for the first time in ages on a day when I've received several psychotic (but, to be fair, not threatening) texts from my ex. So super awesome!

_________________
But if one were to tickle Pluto, I suspect that it might very quietly laugh. - pandacookie

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua


Awesome. Vegan. Rad.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:39 pm 
Offline
Kitchens Planning Manchester
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:28 pm
Posts: 2536
Location: Connecticut
raspberrycomplaint wrote:
My mom is watching The Voice, and she just said, "Adam Levine and Usher are two fine lookin' men. Just sayin'. I may be old, but I still know a nice piece of asparagus when I see one." I am dying laughing.

Oh my god I think your mom might be the best human.

Yikes AP, I saw your whole thing in the relationships thread--I hope your ex chills the eff out. Stay safe!

_________________
"I never do anything you say, Isa. When I cook from VWAV and it says to add one cup of flour, I add three cups of olive oil! Now who wants some forking muffins??"-ExpiredSanity
Tumblr
Cast Iron & Cupcakes
I guess I have a Twitter now


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:51 pm 
Offline
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:57 pm
Posts: 6291
Location: Boston, MA
Sarah-Jane wrote:
Somewhere on the ppk, or possibly facebook, someone mentioned that serrated knives are the key to slicing tomatoes and OH MY forking GOD that knowledge is life changing. I don't own a steak knife so I tried a bread knife and it worked just as well. I think I now need to go out and buy a steak knife for my tomatoes.


It was allularpunk! I still need to get a serrated knife. And some tomatoes.

_________________
I would eat Dr. Cow pocket cheese in a second. I would eat it if you hid it under your hat, or in your backpack, but not if it was in your shoe. That's where I draw the line. -allularpunk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:58 pm 
Online
Dr Bronners, MD
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:08 pm
Posts: 4778
Location: WV
ndpittman wrote:
Sarah-Jane wrote:
Somewhere on the ppk, or possibly facebook, someone mentioned that serrated knives are the key to slicing tomatoes and OH MY forking GOD that knowledge is life changing. I don't own a steak knife so I tried a bread knife and it worked just as well. I think I now need to go out and buy a steak knife for my tomatoes.


It was allularpunk! I still need to get a serrated knife. And some tomatoes.


Your life will be, admittedly, better once you do those things.

_________________
But if one were to tickle Pluto, I suspect that it might very quietly laugh. - pandacookie

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua


Awesome. Vegan. Rad.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:27 pm 
Offline
Making Threats to Punks Again
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:10 am
Posts: 1102
Location: Melbourne, Australia
allularpunk wrote:
interrobang?! wrote:
jordanpattern wrote:
Boyfriend posted a thing to our local bike racing association mailing list a couple days ago about how we're looking for a place. A guy emailed us shortly after about an opening in a four-plex he owns. He suggested we take a ride by it, and let him know if we want to come by and take a look inside. We rode by this morning, and it looks perfect. We really, really want it. I really, really hope it works out, because I really am ready for us to be in our very own place!

And what if i posted that Marmite already? YOU ARE SO SELFISH!!


Ahem. Is that really...likely? ;)


I'm still waiting for my mixtape!

_________________
'forking. bogan as forking fork' - Joshua
'I can puke and be naked anywhere I want' - Fee


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:40 pm 
Online
Dr Bronners, MD
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:08 pm
Posts: 4778
Location: WV
caterpillar wrote:

Ahem. Is that really...likely? ;)


I'm still waiting for my mixtape![/quote]

SAME. /endshame

_________________
But if one were to tickle Pluto, I suspect that it might very quietly laugh. - pandacookie

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua


Awesome. Vegan. Rad.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:40 pm 
Online
Dr Bronners, MD
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:08 pm
Posts: 4778
Location: WV
i suck at embedded quotes right now.

_________________
But if one were to tickle Pluto, I suspect that it might very quietly laugh. - pandacookie

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua


Awesome. Vegan. Rad.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 11:35 pm 
Offline
Emotionally Allergic to Dairy
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:28 pm
Posts: 3178
Location: San Francisco
I need a serrated knife too. And a sandwich. Because sandwich.

RC, the more you post about your mom, the more I kinda wanna hang out with her. She sounds pretty rad.

I was just frying some spicy tofu for my lunch for tomorrow and the fumes coming off of it were so intense that I actually choked. Which means my lunch tomorrow will be awesome, but it also means I felt ridiculous. I can't wait to have a kitchen with an exhaust fan in it.

_________________
Your heart is a muscle the size of a fist
Keep loving, keep fighting

Be the trouble you want to see in the world.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:54 am 
Offline
Plays The Sims 2 religiously
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:20 pm
Posts: 7125
Location: Portland, OR
Or just get a super giant super forkin sharp knife like I have and slice the entire WORLD like a dream! Oh and sharpen it obsessively like I do. Mmmmmmm love my knives. If I could hug them without being stabbed, I would.

PS: I have a motherfrakkin job interview tomorrow! I got called to schedule it today while I was at work! (It's for the same company, but it's for a management positionnnnnnn whutttttttt, at a shiny new location, too) I was beginning to think I wasn't going to even get an interview, it had been a while since the application.

Ima totally wear a bowtie to that shiitake.

_________________
i would schmear marmite on a moist scrotum for Mars. - interrobang?!
"Not everything." ~ mumbles (1973-2013) - mumbles


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:59 am 
Offline
Plays The Sims 2 religiously
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:20 pm
Posts: 7125
Location: Portland, OR
Update: it's 3:00 am and I'm still not asleep! Restless leg and arm like crazy! Argh! What the efffff

_________________
i would schmear marmite on a moist scrotum for Mars. - interrobang?!
"Not everything." ~ mumbles (1973-2013) - mumbles


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:41 am 
Online
Dr Bronners, MD
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:08 pm
Posts: 4778
Location: WV
Mars, I hope you got some sleep! Good luck on your interview!

_________________
But if one were to tickle Pluto, I suspect that it might very quietly laugh. - pandacookie

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua


Awesome. Vegan. Rad.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:35 am 
Offline
No-pants hermit 4 lyfe
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:22 am
Posts: 3092
Location: BKLN
i had a dream that my parents came to visit and brought, like, three dozen sandwiches, and my refrigerator was filled with them, and when i first realized it i was so happy and i sat on the kitchen floor and ate two of them. but now i am awake and sandwichless, and i am glum, my friends. glum. i blame rc.

_________________
"rise from the ashes of douchebaggery like a fancy vegan phoenix" - amandabear
"I'm pretty sure the moral of this story is: fork pants." - cq


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:49 am 
Offline
Emotionally Allergic to Dairy
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:28 pm
Posts: 3178
Location: San Francisco
Mars! Congrats and good luck!

acr, I would be intensely glum too. Just thinking about the fact that I don't have a sandwich right now is making me pretty glum.

_________________
Your heart is a muscle the size of a fist
Keep loving, keep fighting

Be the trouble you want to see in the world.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:52 am 
Online
Dr Bronners, MD
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:08 pm
Posts: 4778
Location: WV
I just ate noodles, but now am also glum about no sandwiches. Mayhaps I will make sandwiches for dinner.

_________________
But if one were to tickle Pluto, I suspect that it might very quietly laugh. - pandacookie

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua


Awesome. Vegan. Rad.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:56 am 
Offline
Invented Vegan Meringue
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:31 pm
Posts: 3916
Location: Graz, Austria
Good luck, Mars!

I also have job interviews coming up. (If you're not satisfied with a situation, change it. If you don't feel good where you are, go somewhere else.) Adventure! :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:05 am 
Online
Dr Bronners, MD
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:08 pm
Posts: 4778
Location: WV
Phoenix wrote:
(If you're not satisfied with a situation, change it. If you don't feel good where you are, go somewhere else.)


Dude, SO MUCH THIS. I can't stand when people wallow about in their crappy situations. Take control of your life!

_________________
But if one were to tickle Pluto, I suspect that it might very quietly laugh. - pandacookie

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua


Awesome. Vegan. Rad.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:26 am 
Offline
Heart of Vegan Marshmallow
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:25 pm
Posts: 3025
Location: Sacramento
I use a bread knife to cut tomatoes and onions because my regular knives are shiitake and make my life hard. It's kind of embarrassing, but it totally works!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:31 am 
Offline
Invented Vegan Meringue
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:31 pm
Posts: 3916
Location: Graz, Austria
allularpunk wrote:
Phoenix wrote:
(If you're not satisfied with a situation, change it. If you don't feel good where you are, go somewhere else.)


Dude, SO MUCH THIS. I can't stand when people wallow about in their crappy situations. Take control of your life!


Yep. I haven't healed myself for nothing. Nobody should ever think again that it's possible to belittle me and/or my accomplishments.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 11:51 am 
Offline
Angrily Posting on Facebook

Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:37 pm
Posts: 3114
Location: Ireland
Ok, so turns out it isn't just me that thinks the people I have to share an office with are a bunch of buttwipes. Had a brief moan with another person in the building and turns out she shares my feelings. She had to rush off to a meeting and was gone all day but now I don't feel so alone. It's great because I had started to think I was a failure of a person and that there was something wrong with me.

_________________
Meowchickameow meow! - Tofulish


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:51 pm 
Offline
Dying from Nooch Lung
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:30 pm
Posts: 3208
Location: Almost Boston
acr wrote:
i had a dream that my parents came to visit and brought, like, three dozen sandwiches, and my refrigerator was filled with them, and when i first realized it i was so happy and i sat on the kitchen floor and ate two of them. but now i am awake and sandwichless, and i am glum, my friends. glum. i blame rc.

Oh no! I hope you acquire many sandwiches in the near future.

I just started cooking a veggie burger, and then went upstairs to get something and completely forgot I was cooking. My dog came upstairs and started barking at me. I was like, "Stop it! Why are you barking?" and then I remembered about the burger. Oops! Thanks for letting me know, dog, before I burned the entire house down.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45612 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1407, 1408, 1409, 1410, 1411, 1412, 1413 ... 1825  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DanaBee, navet confit, SassyOh and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Template made by DEVPPL/ThatBigForum and fancied up by What Cheer