| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:28 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Sex Dreams
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:13 pm 
Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan

VeganFoodRocks wrote:
I know the feeling! We should make up a name for lady blue balls, since uh, we don't have balls. It's just as frustrating a feeling!

cornflower labia?

i don't think i ever have sex in my dreams. they're more about me meeting people and getting to know them. (a few nights ago, i had one about JGL. i was touring a house that he recently made a movie in, and he was there, so i introduced myself. he accompanied me on the rest of the tour, and then my slip was shifting, so i said i had to pee, so i went up a grand spiral staircase [by gracefully jumping over the handrail] into a bathroom that looked like it was more like what would be in a mall. my dress ended up falling in to the toilet, so i had to wash it in the sink. so even though it took a long time, he stayed around. he invited me back to his place, but he had his bike. so we went to a bike shop, and traded it for a 2-person bike. we rode that back to his place, and then somehow we decided to go to my hotel room and bring my dog back to his house. that's it. good morning.)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:25 pm 
Remembers When Veganism Was Cool

I dreamt last night that the guy I'm seeing was having sex with all these other women - and I woke up in tears. I tried calling him & texting him after I got off work last night and he didn't respond. My mind, being the natural worst-case scenario thinker that it is, had me thinking he was out wildly partying with friends and getting hit on left and right. Turns out he went to bed super early & his ringer was off. Oops.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:59 pm 
Making Threats to Punks Again

VeganFoodRocks wrote:
lady blue balls

If I ever become a stripper, this shall be my name.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:10 pm 
Should Write a Goddam Book Already

DrakeRedcrest wrote:
VeganFoodRocks wrote:
lady blue balls

If I ever become a stripper, this shall be my name.

I just snorted quite painfully.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:42 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

i had a really intense sex dream about someone i used to have sex with a year or two back, and it was really hot and now i can't get it out of my head. i am totally lusting for this guy who is not my boyfriend. but i don't want to cheat on my boyfriend, i'm just SO TURNED ON. it's a person i've always had an incredible sexual chemistry with, and it's annoying because i could totally call him up and have sex with him within 30 mins, but i really really love my boyfriend.

oh, and my libido have been crazy lately, because i quit hormonal birth control. oh my oh my oh my. can't stop myself from facebook-stalking this other guy. uggggghhhhhh.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:23 am 
Plays The Sims 2 religiously

I had a dream last night about sex with my ex. It was annoying because it was really good but I need to not think about him anymore.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:29 pm 

I had a dream I was walking around someone's house almost totally naked and one of the guys there was dry humping me against a wall in the kitchen. What?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:53 pm 
Bought a used copy of Natural Harvest

I had a makeout dream about two hot guys - one guy I work with who is very goodlooking but I've never actually been attracted to, and one guy I knew in college who is like, SMOKING hot in the most typical sense (chiseled body, perfect face, good hair, male model looking) and who tried to woo me many times in real life. I woke up all flustered and sort of guilty feeling, since they were such hot dreams!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:14 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

crittergirl222 wrote:
For some reason I keep having them about Red Velvet Dildos....

The sequel to sparkly dildos in the park!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:42 pm 

I had a dream I was sitting next to a cute guy wearing glasses who was driving a car and I was distracting him by repeatedly rubbing his boner through his jeans. I don't even

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:48 pm 
Plays The Sims 2 religiously

sounds super hot!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:24 pm 
used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16

I was at the ex's house last night. Before bed I gave him an amazing bowlcut. Then when I was sleeping I dreamt that I was sucking his cork but I was laying on my back and he was holding my hands together above my head while he forked my mouth. I woke up so horny and didn't realize I was touching his cork while I was sleeping. This woke him enough for some amazing 5 am sideways sleepytime sex with lots of hair pulling and hands on my neck! I love when I wake up from a sex dream and it results in real sex!

The day Joy stops coming out of my anus is the day that something else awesome stops doing whatever it is also doing. - Mars

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:53 am 
Bought a used copy of Natural Harvest

Ohhhh weird. I had a sex dream about a co-worker who I don't find attractive AT ALL. I just saw him and remembered it! Uggghhhh. What's worse was it was really hot.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:37 pm 
Sick of Cupcakes

Ohhhhhhhhh here we go again. More sex dream madness. This time I dreamt that I was having really hot sex with [person] and ended up missing a concert for which I had bought expensive tickets. This is like my 3rd or 4th sex dream where having sex with this same person leads to something bad happening! You'd think dream-CQ would learn zir lesson by now!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:22 am 
Tofu Pup

Sex dreams are really awesome because you make custard even you are sleeping.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 1:33 pm 
Sick of Cupcakes

Okay so THIS one was forking WEIRD. I was in bed with someone (a friend of mine in real life about whom I have had sex dreams before, but not weird ones like this!) and we were naked and just sort of cuddling, and then he pulled the blanket down and his penis was in some kind of blue sleeve...like, not a condom, it looked more like a medical device of some sort. He explained that everything was fine, he just had to keep an eye on it to make sure everything stayed fine, and he had to "put treatment" on it every few hours and then put the device back on it. So I watched as he put the treatment on...but, it was like...meatballs and spaghetti?? Like he basically poured meatballs and spaghetti and tomato sauce all over his dick, rubbed them on, and then put the sleeve back over it. I wasn't grossed out or anything, it was just sort of weird. I didn't even think about the meatballs being, you know, meat...maybe they were beanballs, I dunno, that wasn't a major factor in the dream. So he did all that, and then we had sex not involving his penis.

PPK Amateur Dream Interpretation Squad, have at it!

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 2:07 pm 
Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan

hahahaha! i have no idea, but it made me laugh a lot. maybe he has a marinara deficiency? (is he italian?)

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 4:54 pm 
Sick of Cupcakes

supercarrot wrote:
hahahaha! i have no idea, but it made me laugh a lot. maybe he has a marinara deficiency? (is he italian?)

HAHAHA, nope, not Italian.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:50 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

Not a sex dream per se but the other night I dreamt that I was having awesome cuddletimes with my [totally unavailable/unattainable] work friend/crush. In the hallway of a random middle school (I knew it was a middle school because of cinder-block walls, lockers, middle-school age kids walking through the halls). And then I woke up all giddy and weird for a few minutes before I realized it had just been a dream.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:56 am 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

Ugh. I keep having sex dreams about my ex from a few years ago. This is a guy i grew up with, we have the same birthday, and are still kinda friends. I always wake up and feel so gross, like my mind is cheating on my boyfriend. Usually when i have sex dreams they are about my boyfriend.
Also, i change gender a lot during dreams. I have plenty of non-sex dreams in which i can somehow tell i am a man. Then sometimes i have sex dreams in which i have a huge cork. It's kinda fun actually. And i find it interesting that my brain formulates and alternate reality in which i am a man while i am sleeping. Does this happen to anyone else?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:51 am 
Mispronounces Daiya

Your sex dreams sound more interesting than my fully waking fantasies, LOL! :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:53 am 
Had sex with a vampire that sparkles.

I had like 3 sex dreams last night and woke up feeling like I really did spend all night doing it. And then I came to work - no makeup, clothes I always wear, greasy hair and everyone is all "YOU LOOK NICE TODAY"

I think I'm glowing.