| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:28 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Flatulence
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:16 pm 
Bought a used copy of Natural Harvest

The volume of my farts has been unreal the last week! Like, I'm pretty sure yesterday once I farted and there was a visible gust of air coming from my butt via my pajama pants.
And they're NASTY. Voluminous and nasty, what did I do to deserve this?!

Profile WWW  

Post subject: Re: Flatulance
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:49 am 
Not NOT A Furry

acr wrote:
i think my poot just scared the cat off the couch. :( sorry, kitty! beans and rice were all i had in the house today!

I have more than once scared my cats off my lap.

I'm farting CONSTANTLY lately. And it doesn't matter what I eat. The other day I had to take a walk down a long hallway at work, and I swear, I farted with every single step. It was un-real.

Daiya farts are the worst, though. When I eat Daiya, my husband won't allow me in the bedroom for 2 days.

Yay, and verily he said unto them, "Eat this nooch for it tastes kind of like cheese, and drink this kombucha for it is awesome. And don't be a vegan hating douche because no one likes an asshat." - DancesWithTofu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:55 pm 
Has gasoline in her veins

I can't believe I'm admitting this, because I never fart in public... seriously.

The other day I accidentally farted while scooping soy curls from a bulk bin. It was just a small preview of what was to come. SOY CURLS... you turn me into a hot air balloon of horror.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:25 am 
Brain Made of Raw Seitan

My fart just now was so loud that I think it woke up my boyfriend (who is sleeping in the next room with the door closed, yikes).

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:37 am 
Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan

I ate lentils last night, so watch out, world.

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:13 pm 
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals

My farts smelled so bad last night, that I actually work up from smelling it. In my dream state I thought there was a skunk in the room. Terrible.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:41 pm 
Tofu Pup

Ok, I have a recent story (confession?) that was just too good not to share. On Memorial Day, my fiance and I were hanging out with some of his friends when he nonchalantly let out one of his trademark loud-but-not-stinky butt blasts. I decided that would be the perfect cover for me to slip out some of my own gas that had been building (I should mention that this was shortly after I had eaten one too many tofu kebabs). Like the vast majority of my farts, it came out without the slightest sound.

Of course, that doesn't mean it was going to go unnoticed. This one was baaaad, even by my super stinky standards. We were all sent running out of the room with shirts over our noses, and naturally, my fiance was getting all the blame. It was beyond hilarious to watch him try to deny responsibility for the smell after he had so obviously and proudly ripped the audible fart. He just didn't have it in his heart to blame it on me - although he made it clear afterwards that if I ever pulled that trick again, he wouldn't be so gracious.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:47 pm 
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals

That. is. awesome. I am going to remember this little trick.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:54 pm 
Bought a used copy of Natural Harvest

This is my favourite thread.

A few weeks ago my cat farted in my face. I think as a payback for all the horrible farts I've been letting out lately, often while he's napping on me.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:17 pm 
No-pants hermit 4 lyfe

i love that the two things i wrote about farts on these boards were the only part of me that lived on here in my absence. it's an appropriate topic for a lingering ghost.

Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4