| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:45 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Giveaway today starring the PPK
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:34 am 
Offline
Has it on Blue Vinyl
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:40 pm
Posts: 2145
I have a giveaway today on my blog open to everybody everywhere featuring zines, pins, cards, and stickers by four PPKers: Erika Soyf*cker, pandacookie, tahinitoo, and ilikeapplejuice. There are other fun things to supplement the PPK loot.

It would be great if a PPKer won the giveaway, so please come enter by commenting on the post!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Giveaway today starring the PPK
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:46 pm 
Offline
Built this city on rock and roll
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:58 pm
Posts: 1208
I just wanted to say thank you for hosting all these awesome giveaways!

And thank you fellow PPKers for giving your fantastic stuff away!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Giveaway today starring the PPK
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:05 pm 
Offline
Invented Vegan Meringue
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:20 pm
Posts: 3926
Location: Edinburgh
Is it open to everyone or just US/Canada?

_________________
A pie eating contest is a battle with no losers. - amandabear


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Giveaway today starring the PPK
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:49 pm 
Offline
Has it on Blue Vinyl
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:40 pm
Posts: 2145
It says right on the post that it is open to everyone everywhere.

Thanks, Mihl! <3


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Giveaway today starring the PPK
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:05 pm 
Offline
Has it on Blue Vinyl
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:40 pm
Posts: 2145
Note: for some reason, everyone on the post is trying to answer who is their favorite PPKer and not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings by choosing a favorite? I didn't and would never ask for you to choose your favorite--please read the post--just tell me about a PPKer you like if you want to, or tell me something else.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Giveaway today starring the PPK
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:13 pm 
Offline
Dying from Nooch Lung
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:43 pm
Posts: 3288
Location: mt. pleasant
someone mentioned me!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Giveaway today starring the PPK
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:57 pm 
Offline
Just Loathin' Around!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:17 pm
Posts: 7211
Location: bindlestiff
I paid 10 people to mention me.

_________________
Ovoids=not vegan --invictus

Panda With Cookie


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Giveaway today starring the PPK
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:58 am 
Offline
Level 7 Vegan
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:26 pm
Posts: 1556
Location: santa cruz!
um, I would like someone to say that I am their favorite ppker, and then I would like to win.

that is my selfless wish, as far as this super awesome giveaway is concerned.

_________________
Vegan Eats & Treats


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Giveaway today starring the PPK
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:05 am 
Offline
Just Loathin' Around!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:17 pm
Posts: 7211
Location: bindlestiff
ameyfm is my favorite ppker.

_________________
Ovoids=not vegan --invictus

Panda With Cookie


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Giveaway today starring the PPK
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:35 am 
Offline
Ignore this!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:43 am
Posts: 366
OK I just posted a rambling comment punctuated with entirely too many exclamation marks. Yay ppk!

_________________
"oooohhh, Jesus is a lil weiner" -lubimiller
"I don't want to wake up pregnant by tempeh!" -amandabear


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Giveaway today starring the PPK
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:44 am 
Offline
Tofu Pup Forever
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:48 am
Posts: 16
Location: Bern, Switzerland
Mihl wrote:
I just wanted to say thank you for hosting all these awesome giveaways!

And thank you fellow PPKers for giving your fantastic stuff away!


I would have to second that!! It has been fantastic!!! THANKS!!!!

_________________
Emmy
From Vegan Gourmet Caravan


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Giveaway today starring the PPK
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:50 am 
Offline
Invented Vegan Meringue
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:31 pm
Posts: 3928
Location: Graz, Austria
Hell yes, awesome!

And someone mentioned my knitting skills!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Giveaway today starring the PPK
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:00 am 
Offline
Just Loathin' Around!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:17 pm
Posts: 7211
Location: bindlestiff
Many thanks for celyn and her daily giveaways. I know the prizes were donated by companies but she spent a lot of her own money purchasing envelopes and shipping things. And she purchased my pins which is quite classy considering I get requests often enough from people who want me to send them free stuff that they will review on their blogs.

_________________
Ovoids=not vegan --invictus

Panda With Cookie


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Giveaway today starring the PPK
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:14 am 
Offline
Keepin' It Seal
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:32 pm
Posts: 3794
Location: PORTLAND!
pandacookie wrote:
Many thanks for celyn and her daily giveaways. I know the prizes were donated by companies but she spent a lot of her own money purchasing envelopes and shipping things. And she purchased my pins which is quite classy considering I get requests often enough from people who want me to send them free stuff that they will review on their blogs.

What is there to review? "It is true that the wee monsters are just as cute as they appear to be." "I have found that the monsters are quite ferocious." Okay, I reviewed it now send me free stuff!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Giveaway today starring the PPK
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:16 am 
Offline
Invented Vegan Meringue
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:31 pm
Posts: 3928
Location: Graz, Austria
joyfulgirl wrote:
pandacookie wrote:
Many thanks for celyn and her daily giveaways. I know the prizes were donated by companies but she spent a lot of her own money purchasing envelopes and shipping things. And she purchased my pins which is quite classy considering I get requests often enough from people who want me to send them free stuff that they will review on their blogs.

What is there to review? "It is true that the wee monsters are just as cute as they appear to be." "I have found that the monsters are quite ferocious." Okay, I reviewed it now send me free stuff!

forking fridge magnets! How do they work?!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Giveaway today starring the PPK
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:32 am 
Offline
Just Loathin' Around!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:17 pm
Posts: 7211
Location: bindlestiff
Phoenix wrote:
joyfulgirl wrote:
pandacookie wrote:
Many thanks for celyn and her daily giveaways. I know the prizes were donated by companies but she spent a lot of her own money purchasing envelopes and shipping things. And she purchased my pins which is quite classy considering I get requests often enough from people who want me to send them free stuff that they will review on their blogs.

What is there to review? "It is true that the wee monsters are just as cute as they appear to be." "I have found that the monsters are quite ferocious." Okay, I reviewed it now send me free stuff!

forking fridge magnets! How do they work?!

heh. It is supposed to give you exposure. However I've never gotten a request from someone with a blog that got much traffic and even if it was a big blog I think they shouldn't ask for free samples. But a lot of people will send stuff in.

_________________
Ovoids=not vegan --invictus

Panda With Cookie


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Giveaway today starring the PPK
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:34 am 
Offline
Just Loathin' Around!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:17 pm
Posts: 7211
Location: bindlestiff
ameyfm wrote:
um, I would like someone to say that I am their favorite ppker, and then I would like to win.

that is my selfless wish, as far as this super awesome giveaway is concerned.

Why, you're welcome.

_________________
Ovoids=not vegan --invictus

Panda With Cookie


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Giveaway today starring the PPK
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:46 am 
Offline
Has it on Blue Vinyl
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:40 pm
Posts: 2145
Thank you, panda! Full disclosure: I am not entirely classy. I did ask Erika to donate Soyf*cker and she was really gracious about it. However, I did look at it when it arrived, and I love it. I'll be purchasing all issues this month for myself and at least one other person I can think of, and you should too! Thanks to all of the PPKers who participated as stars, donors, brainstormers, entrants, and everything else. You made the month really fun. I hope it was fun for you too. And now I want not to see a Post Office for a while. Those of you who are waiting for your stuff, bear with me--I am on the road today but will take care of it asap!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Giveaway today starring the PPK
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:18 pm 
Offline
Top of the food chain & doesn't need to prove it
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:04 pm
Posts: 638
Location: Louisiana
fupapack wrote:
someone mentioned me!


that was me!

_________________
Food Stains


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Giveaway today starring the PPK
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:12 pm 
Offline
Level 7 Vegan
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:26 pm
Posts: 1556
Location: santa cruz!
pandacookie wrote:
ameyfm is my favorite ppker.

Thank you Panda!!! :) I'll take it, even if I do have to beg!!

Pandacookie is my favorite PPKer. :)

_________________
Vegan Eats & Treats


Last edited by ameyfm on Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Giveaway today starring the PPK
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:14 pm 
Offline
Level 7 Vegan
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:26 pm
Posts: 1556
Location: santa cruz!
celyn wrote:
Thank you, panda! Full disclosure: I am not entirely classy. I did ask Erika to donate Soyf*cker and she was really gracious about it. However, I did look at it when it arrived, and I love it. I'll be purchasing all issues this month for myself and at least one other person I can think of, and you should too! Thanks to all of the PPKers who participated as stars, donors, brainstormers, entrants, and everything else. You made the month really fun. I hope it was fun for you too. And now I want not to see a Post Office for a while. Those of you who are waiting for your stuff, bear with me--I am on the road today but will take care of it asap!

yes! your giveaways were always fun and exciting, and it was such a great idea for a theme. (also the foods you featured were totally rad too). Plus, I know how it is to be at the post office all the time like that. three cheers for you!

_________________
Vegan Eats & Treats


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Giveaway today starring the PPK
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:20 am 
Offline
Huffs Nutritional Yeast
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:37 pm
Posts: 116
I heart B. Amanda D. because she texts me sometimes and makes me laugh.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Template made by DEVPPL/ThatBigForum and fancied up by What Cheer