| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:36 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Sex toy covet thread
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:56 am 
Kitchens Planning Manchester

I found that Leaf on a UK website for £47 including delivery so I've ordered it based on Anek's glowing recommendation. She really should be on a percentage scheme!
I've come to toys fairly late in life and am very excited to get this and see whether it is different to what I've been using.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:46 pm 
Loves Carrots (in the biblical sense)

I have the Discretion (probably spelled that wrong). Got it in Sh!, the womens only adult boutique in Shoreditch, London. My friend lives round the corner and after months she convinced me to go. I love it there.

http://www.sh-womenstore.com/Sex+Toys/V ... _Vibe.html

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:36 pm 
Should Write a Goddam Book Already

Guys, I'm shopping for my first vibrator now! On Amazon! I'm ridiculously excited for this. I have no idea what I'm getting yet.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:05 pm 
Seagull of the PPK

Adam Crisis wrote:
i bought some weird cork ring/ball ring clit flicker vibe thingy awhile back but it hasnt seen any action yet. I guess Ive been waiting for the lady to initiate its use but maybe shes waiting on me too....silly...guess I'll have to break it out soon and see how it goes

i bought one for Mr T and it has stayed unused in its little box, all sad and alone. i thought about hanging it on the christmas tree so at least it wouldn't be neglected....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:36 pm 

I ordered the Doc Johnson Lucid Dream 14 Multi-Speed. And now the world's longest wait.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:38 am 
The Real Hamburger Helper

Location: In some dumb hotel in an equally dumb town...or in San Diego
torque wrote:
Adam Crisis wrote:
i bought some weird cork ring/ball ring clit flicker vibe thingy awhile back but it hasnt seen any action yet. I guess Ive been waiting for the lady to initiate its use but maybe shes waiting on me too....silly...guess I'll have to break it out soon and see how it goes

i bought one for Mr T and it has stayed unused in its little box, all sad and alone. i thought about hanging it on the christmas tree so at least it wouldn't be neglected....

just hang it on his tree one night

It was alright, I actually did enjoy the vibrating part, which surprised me. The cork ring aspect was sorta cool as it gave me a super angry teenaged boner, although my cork started to throb a bit during, which sorta made me feel weird. The lady liked it, but it didnt hit her clit enough to get her off during intercourse. Maybe shallower strokes or her on top next time?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:49 am 
Plays The Sims 2 religiously

Adam Crisis wrote:
her on top

I feel like this might make sense? If I'm imagining the toy correctly.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:55 am 
Mispronounces Daiya

Hrmph. My cheap bullet is about to die, so I bought a Layaspot from Fun Factory. And it's not strong enough. I always thought I was on the "very gentle stimulation" end of the spectrum, but apparently not. Sadface.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:41 pm 

The Doc Johnson vibrator is kind of awesome. I feel like it could maybe vibrate more but maybe I'm just greedy or something.

My friend and I are going to go to the local Adam and Eve's this Sunday and I'm loaded with xmas money. This is dangerous.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:50 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

I'm looking for something small, but powerful. And cheap. Go!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:26 pm 

There was a lot of coveting at the store yesterday... so many awesome toys, so little money... and the lubes?! I never knew there could be so much lube in one place. I wound up buying a 25 dollar vibrator that ended up being bigger than I realized, and it's actually fantastic, but what I wanted: a 70 dollar vibrator that kind of looked like one of those rabbit ones. I also really wanted a bullet but a lot of them cost too much for me to justify.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:37 pm 
Spent a night at the Bates Motel

So, browsing around on edensfantasys.com, they are having some nice V-Day sales! I like rabbit style vibes and the Ina 2 is on sale ($43 cheaper than Babeland's price.) I did check out the Leaf, cool idea, just not my cup of vibrator.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:24 am 
WELFARIST!

dakini wrote:
So, browsing around on edensfantasys.com, they are having some nice V-Day sales! I like rabbit style vibes and the Ina 2 is on sale ($43 cheaper than Babeland's price.) I did check out the Leaf, cool idea, just not my cup of vibrator.

I've been wanting a rabbit for so long but I don't want to pay a ton of money for something I'm not sure I'm going to like so this is perfect. Have you ever ordered from here before?

I'm nervous having something like this shipped to my house. I assume they ship plain packaging?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:11 am 
WELFARIST!

I wish they put "out of stock" on their out of stock items. I just tried to add two different toys to my cart and they're both out.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:14 am 
Because Bob Barker Told Me To

Mr. Shankly wrote:

I'm nervous having something like this shipped to my house. I assume they ship plain packaging?

They do, and there's nothing in the shipping name they use to suggest what's actually in the package. But in the description of the contents, it generally says "massager" or something to that effect, so that can be fairly obvious (to those who've bought sex toys before, at least. I bought something recently - a pure wand, actually, which I'd definitely recommend, though it's pricey, but that's another story - and my housemates all knew what was in the package because of the description).

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:04 am 
Trapped On A Desert Island With A Cow

+1 yummy on the pure wand! Really expensive but I love it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:40 am 

Mr. Shankly wrote:
dakini wrote:

I've been wanting a rabbit for so long but I don't want to pay a ton of money for something I'm not sure I'm going to like so this is perfect. Have you ever ordered from here before?

I've actually never ordered from them before. It is my first time ordering adult toys on the internet because we just got a house of our own. So yeah, I definitely get your concern! ; ) Their website emphasizes how discreet the packaging is- I will take a picture when my order arrives so everyone can see the packaging.

I ended up going with this one: http://www.edenfantasys.com/vibrators/r ... er-tripler
I like that it is silicone based, which according to the website is the safest material. I also got some fun lingerie (they carry plus sizes!) and massage stuff. I'm justifying the splurge as a valentine's day gift to myself and my guy, haha!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:48 am 
Bought A BRAND NEW CAR!

I'd been eying a pure wand! However my gf is weirded out by the idea of metal so instead I decided on a glass one from etsy...but i've still not bought it. Maybe its time! I just wanna good g-spotter! Though I also want to get a good g-spot vibe...Hmmm.

I've not seen package descriptions on the outside before here. Good Vibes puts their little face on the cover, but it says "open enterprises" instead of Good Vibrations.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:21 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

Glass is intense, lycophyte!

Can anyone recommend something like a stronger version of the Layaspot?
Also, has anyone ever tried one of those butterfly-shaped lay-on vibrator things with straps?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:00 pm 
WELFARIST!

dakini wrote:
I've actually never ordered from them before. It is my first time ordering adult toys on the internet because we just got a house of our own. So yeah, I definitely get your concern! ; ) Their website emphasizes how discreet the packaging is- I will take a picture when my order arrives so everyone can see the packaging.

I ended up going with this one: http://www.edenfantasys.com/vibrators/r ... er-tripler
I like that it is silicone based, which according to the website is the safest material. I also got some fun lingerie (they carry plus sizes!) and massage stuff. I'm justifying the splurge as a valentine's day gift to myself and my guy, haha!

Oh, that one looks awesome! I'm tempted to get that one now, although I've been looking for one with rotating beads. I was looking at this one even though I'd prefer to not give my money to Hustler, and this one but both are out of stock. I was also looking at this one but am concerned about the material (eta: and it's out of stock anyway).

eta part II: A big thing with the rabbit for me is that I'm not sure the clitoral part will be powerful enough. Anyone know anything about that?

eta part III: The one that you bought, does the shaft rotate like it would with pearls? Because if so, I'm buying this.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:39 pm 

It says there are three speeds of shaft rotation but I'm not sure if it is similar to the way rotating pearls work. Hmm! I imagine the sensations may be a bit different. I like a lot of clitoral stimulation while also having some sensation and stimulation vaginally, so that's why I prefer the rabbit, actually! I feel like it covers all my bases. I'm sorry the ones you were liking were out of stock, that's always a bummer. I spent a good three hours last night picking one, isn't that ludicrous? ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:33 am 
Because Bob Barker Told Me To

lycophyte wrote:
I'd been eying a pure wand! However my gf is weirded out by the idea of metal so instead I decided on a glass one from etsy...but i've still not bought it. Maybe its time! I just wanna good g-spotter! Though I also want to get a good g-spot vibe...Hmmm.

I've not seen package descriptions on the outside before here. Good Vibes puts their little face on the cover, but it says "open enterprises" instead of Good Vibrations.

One of my favourite things about the pure wand (which I think is one of everyone who has that toy's favourite things about it) is the weight. It's so incredibly solid feeling, you can put quite a bit of heft behind it without much effort, and I think that really adds to its beauty as a g-spot or p-spot toy. I can understand being weirded-out by metal (well, sorta - I find it really sexy, but there you go. I actually also own a fun wand because I love the njoy toys so much, and I have been eyeing off their buttplugs)... glass seems like it could be a good alternative option, I wonder how much difference in weight there is.

Also, re: package descriptions - it must have been because it was being shipped internationally. But yeah, Eden has really discreet packaging, I wouldn't be concerned about people knowing what you're getting delivered. I can't remember what name it ships under, but it's not Eden Fantasys. I'm pretty sure it tells you when you place your order (something like "charges will appear on your card statement as *insert name here*").

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:24 pm 
Prefers Jar Jar Binks over Han Solo

Bumping this because some time ago I bought a Lelo Tiani 2, which is similar to the We Vibe just made of softer material. It has a remote control that is movement-activated, you can shake it or turn it and that increases/decreases the vibration of the toy. It has several settings and vibrations, and it looks really cool.
Problem is, to doesn't really work with partner intercourse, at least it didn't with us. It wasn't hard to keep it in place while in-and out-ing, but the pubes-bumping kind of pushed it too hard against me and that made it painful, not to mention losing the vibrating feeling.
I think it might be more fun to use not while having sex although it's designed for it.
I like the idea of a remote though! Maybe we need to experiment.

I also bought a tiny rabbit-shaped vibrator, it even has a rabbit face! I don't remember the brand, but it's cute and tiny and it fits in my palm. The ears vibrate and it's pretty nice, but overall, I must say I remain loyal to the Leaf Vitality! Efcliz, what do you think of it now?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:19 pm 
Kitchens Planning Manchester

My leaf is now my favourite. I have just bought another toy from Ann Summers, called Ultimate O, but it can't stand up to my leaf, and nor can my rabbit. It would be the absolute business if all you wanted was clit work, but although I thought that would work for me, it doesn't. It took a while to get used to my leaf but now I have I can't see me giving it up for anything. It doesn't look like you can vary things up with it but you really can. I remain in your absolute debt for the recommendation!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:06 pm 
Fair trade, organic mistletoe

I don't think I ever shared this story. I have a Lelo Mona--so great. I made the decision to only buy really high-quality, body friendly toys even if it means I only have one or two. It's rechargeable. So I went to plug it in and it wouldn't charge! Oh god! They are expensive! How is it dead already?! I'd just gotten my tax return so I thought, well, at least it came at a good time. Went and bought the Mona 2.0 (substantially better, by the way--more powerful, waterproof). Come back home, plug it in and it won't charge either!

Yep, the outlet was broken. And you can't return sex toys...and worst of all, if I'd bought it through the website I would have saved like 50% because of the old one (that is in fact in perfect working order). So I now have two perfectly good vibrators that look nearly identical.

"But really, anyone willing to dangle their baby in front of a crocodile is A-OK in my book."~SSD

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next