| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:29 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Fart Thread
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:35 am 
Drinks Wild Tofurkey

Brag, complain, or just shoot the breeze here.

Last night my boyfriend told me that my farts make baby Jebus cry.

I'd rather have a cupcake and a matte stomach. - Desdemona

Profile WWW  

Post subject: Re: The Fart Thread
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:45 am 
Prefers Jar Jar Binks over Han Solo

I farted in front of my friend but camouflaged it with a nose blowing, in the hope that he didn't hear it. It was loud though.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:40 am 
Drinks Wild Tofurkey

Anek wrote:
I farted in front of my friend but camouflaged it with a nose blowing, in the hope that he didn't hear it. It was loud though.

Sometimes when I blow my nose/sneeze/cough, a little fart squeezes out accidentally. I always hope that the sound coming from my head camouflages the sound coming from my asparagus, but I'm never sure.

lepelaar wrote:

He would like me to clarify that he's not speaking of the occasional isolated fart, but those evenings when I've eaten something that results in what he refers to as near-extinction level events.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:42 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

lepelaar wrote:

lepelaar wrote:

He would like me to clarify that he's not speaking of the occasional isolated fart, but those evenings when I've eaten something that results in what he refers to as near-extinction level events.

This sounds eerily like what my partner would say to me. Particularly the "near-extinction level events". It's not an everyday thing, but sometimes it's pretty bad. Sorry, baby Jebus!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:01 am 
Bought a used copy of Natural Harvest

Yesterday I farted while sitting on the couch. Tristan was on the backrest, snoozing with his nose nuzzled into my neck. When I farted, he grumbled, let out a loud "MEOW!" and then sighed and went back to sleep. I guess my farts annoy my cat.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:08 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

paprikapapaya wrote:
Yesterday I farted while sitting on the couch. Tristan was on the backrest, snoozing with his nose nuzzled into my neck. When I farted, he grumbled, let out a loud "MEOW!" and then sighed and went back to sleep. I guess my farts annoy my cat.

I've farted next to Zebby, and if they're bad enough, he'll give me a look or even get up and leave the room.

Zebby is really bad about covering his poops in the litter box, so we're always telling him he's stinky. One time, I let out a particularly rank one. Mike came in and smelled it, and I let him blame it on the cat. He wouldn't have known any better except that I bragged to my friend in FB chat and he saw.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:30 am 
Ninja Master

rachell37 wrote:
He wouldn't have known any better except that I bragged to my friend in FB chat and he saw.

bahahaha

My dad's old car when we were teenagers, he was able to lock the back windows from the front. So he'd do this, then let out a silent but violent fart. We'd all be frantically trying to unlock the windows so we could breathe and he'd be sitting their laughing his evil arse off.

Make up blog: http://love-lipstick.blogspot.com
Food blog: http://alienontoast.blogspot.com

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:12 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

baps wrote:
My dad's old car when we were teenagers, he was able to lock the back windows from the front. So he'd do this, then let out a silent but violent fart. We'd all be frantically trying to unlock the windows so we could breathe and he'd be sitting their laughing his evil arse off.

This reminded me of when I was a kid, and we lived in a farming area, so whenever we drove down the highway, if it smelled bad, we'd say "is it the cows, or did Dad fart?!"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:54 pm 
Impressive boner

If I fart whilst cuddling a guinea pig they freeze, look so surprised and have no idea where the noise came from.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:08 pm 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

lepelaar wrote:
Brag, complain, or just shoot the breeze here.

Noooooo don't say this outloud. I spend a lot of time trying to convince my husband vegan farts don't stink and when he had stinky farts it's because he had chicken or dairy or something.

Or too much beer. Too much beer seems to equal stinky farts.

I'm relatively certain my husband farts in his sleep. He is very proud of this fact

It's just funny to think that we could go through years of this, become the president of the damn country, and still, we'd be eating pasta with veggies at every. damn. function.~~Joyfulgirl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:10 pm 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

8ball wrote:
If I fart whilst cuddling a guinea pig they freeze, look so surprised and have no idea where the noise came from.

Have you ever heard piggie farts? When I had my ancient geriatric piggie with poop issues I would give get butt soaks each night (basically a sitz bath) and sometimes she would fart. The first time I heard it I was like what the fizzle did they noise come from YOU?!?!?

She was the only piggie I've heard fart

It's just funny to think that we could go through years of this, become the president of the damn country, and still, we'd be eating pasta with veggies at every. damn. function.~~Joyfulgirl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:23 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

LisaPunk wrote:
I'm relatively certain my husband farts in his sleep. He is very proud of this fact

I've farted myself awake. More than once.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:41 am 
Plays The Sims 2 religiously

paprikapapaya wrote:

Since you call your partner T, when I first read this I forgot that you also have a cat with a T name. Confusing!

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:54 am 
Kitchens Planning Manchester

rachell37 wrote:
LisaPunk wrote:

I have definitely done this and then laughed hysterically. The guy I was dating at the time just looked horrified.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 am 

rachell37 wrote:
LisaPunk wrote:

I have definitely done this and then laughed hysterically. The guy I was dating at the time just looked horrified.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 am 

rachell37 wrote:
LisaPunk wrote:

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:07 pm 
Tofu Pup

My farts are legendary for their noxiousness and tendency to linger in the air for a ridiculously long time. "Near-extinction level event" is definitely an accurate description. Last week I drove to my sister's apartment to pick her up and had to let one out right after I got in the car so I made the whole drive (about 20 minutes) with the windows down. The second she gets in the car: "Auughhh, did you fart in here??"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:13 pm 
Bought a used copy of Natural Harvest

Mars wrote:
paprikapapaya wrote:

Since you call your partner T, when I first read this I forgot that you also have a cat with a T name. Confusing!

Ahahaha. This is a great mental image.

Today I horrified Trevor in the car. He was talking, then just stopped and made the most disgusted face. Then he said, "If you really loved me, you would've held it in!" haha.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:00 pm 
Impressive boner

LisaPunk wrote:
8ball wrote:

Have you ever heard piggie farts? When I had my ancient geriatric piggie with poop issues I would give get butt soaks each night (basically a sitz bath) and sometimes she would fart. The first time I heard it I was like what the fizzle did they noise come from YOU?!?!?

She was the only piggie I've heard fart

Yes, many! They're usually making quiet popping noises from their rear ends every time I hold them.

Billy was really underweight when I adopted him so was handfeeding him as he sat on the table and he let out a loud parp. Mr8 thought it was me until Billy parped again.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:18 pm 
Drinks Wild Tofurkey

I don't think my life will be complete until I can hear a guinea pig fart.

evaporar wrote:
My farts are legendary for their noxiousness and tendency to linger in the air for a ridiculously long time. "Near-extinction level event" is definitely an accurate description. Last week I drove to my sister's apartment to pick her up and had to let one out right after I got in the car so I made the whole drive (about 20 minutes) with the windows down. The second she gets in the car: "Auughhh, did you fart in here??"

Yeah, on those days when I'm really producing the scary ones, my boyfriend can walk into the room fifteen minutes after I farted and still smell it. He opens all the doors and windows then no matter how cold it is, to air out the place.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:19 pm 
Drinks Wild Tofurkey

Yesterday Quita's farts smelled like something similar to rancid Cheerios. Not yum.

I pretty openly fart on a regular basis but they're not usually too terrible. But one time, pregan, Mr Moon was dropping me off at work and as I stepped out of the car I had a horrendous one that I closed in the car with him. The driver's side window was broken.

He was angry at me all day.

"Well! Fruit is stupid! These onions taste nothing like fruit!" -allularpunk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:27 am 
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals

Last week I was visiting my mom and we smelled something truly awful. She was like "do you smell that?" and I was like "yeah, what the hell is that?" and she decided it must be gas coming from the furnace, so she ran downstairs to see whether something was wrong, whether we needed to evacuate the house or something...it was that bad. The smell dissipated after a few minutes, so we figured, okay, everything is fine now. Then it came back a few minute later and we figured it out. It was gas...coming from her dog. DANG, pup!

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:06 am 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

I've started eating bread again, and bloated up and then farted down a belt loop.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:21 pm 
Baking In The Flavor

rachell37 wrote:
LisaPunk wrote:

I've dreamt of farting and woken up to a gassed out bedroom. Raw onions are my lethal weapon.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:08 pm 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

choirqueer wrote:
Last week I was visiting my mom and we smelled something truly awful. She was like "do you smell that?" and I was like "yeah, what the hell is that?" and she decided it must be gas coming from the furnace, so she ran downstairs to see whether something was wrong, whether we needed to evacuate the house or something...it was that bad. The smell dissipated after a few minutes, so we figured, okay, everything is fine now. Then it came back a few minute later and we figured it out. It was gas...coming from her dog. DANG, pup!

OMG, this is my uncle's dog. His farts are the WORST. Usually he's laying on top of me asleep too when he lets one rip, so then I'm trapped because nothing can wake that dog up.

My best friend's dog is also a super smelly farter, but at least she isn't on top of me so I can leave the room if need be. (Which I sometimes do haha)

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next